MoveMe Group provides local and interstate removalist and storage services covering all major cities from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland down to Geelong in Victoria.
The cities we service include:
Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Newcastle, NSW Central Coast, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Ballarat, Melbourne, Geelong.
We also service towns near and between these major population centres. With residents in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, like Chatswood, as well as the North Shore calling on our removalist services regularly.
Our professional office staff and experienced removalists look after you every step of the way and we’re considered one of the best removalists in Sydney and beyond.
Our Removalist Services
From moving your bed and a few boxes between share accommodation houses, to large and complicated residential and commercial relocations, our movers and management are at your service.
Our services include:
- Local & Interstate Removals and Relocations.
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Relocations.
- Pre-Removal Packing
- Disassembling & Assembling
- Post-Removal Cleaning Services
- Packing Materials (boxes, bubble wrap etc.)
- Deluxe Move; Simply hand us your keys and everything will be in the right place and functional in your new home. We'll do everything including cleaning, moving and placement of belongings and furniture, disconnection and reconnection of appliances, removal and re-hanging of artwork.
No Hidden Costs
We never charge a 'back to depot' or 'call out' fee - you only pay from the time we arrive at your removal site to the time we leave your delivery site.
Included in all residential moves is the wrapping of mattresses at no extra charge - see our Shop for other the packing materials we can supply.
Take the stress and worry out of your relocation;
call us on 1300 889 314 for a no obligation, free quote.
"Very professional, attentive and more than happy to respond to requests, last minute changes of plan etc. - Chris Rowe, Project Director, Medi Tech Media (regarding their office relocation).